APX 7.96% 52.0¢ appen limited

No point arguing with delusional zealots… they wouldn’t...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    No point arguing with delusional zealots… they wouldn’t recognise reality if it bit them in the nether regions. Whether the stock goes up, down, or the company completely dissolves, these NPCs will keep screaming “rocketsheep” and anyone who disagrees is labelled a ‘downramper’. Many parallels to religion, extremism, and moralism… Reality matters less than faith and hope to them.

I get your charts, and your pragmatism. I also understand that with dynamic complex systems such as market dynamics with an infinite number of independent variables (some which can be controlled for, others that have to be assumed, and most which are as unstable as the quantum nature of the universe), the best that can be done to understand it is to model a pattern based on observable and accountable parameters. It is impossible for it to be a perfect predictor, but mostly better than an uneducated guess. Risk management is the name of the game, and I appreciate your charts and input. You certainly come off as an old-hand at this game, and the wisdom shows.

Personally, I think that this transient “hurrah” and self-satisfied giggle-fest is just that… transient. I’m willing to admit I may be proven wrong, but more likely this is ready for the next step down over the next 2 weeks… at which time I may consider entering with a small parcel (at around $7.50). Like the previous steps down, there has always been a transient rise as the delusionally bullish try to ride momentum too early, only to panic sell either when news is scarce or negative.

Either way, it is approaching time to enter… as low-risk value ($7.50) or trend-reversal ($11.00). I will pick up a small parcel on the lower end. I have better stocks to enter if it doesn’t get there. Thank you for your analyses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.96%)
Mkt cap ! $115.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 51.5¢ $1.881M 3.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 136182 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 18503 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
52.5¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.0¢ 56.0¢ 51.5¢ 1228516
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.