CE1 11.1% 0.8¢ calima energy limited

APY New Aquisition, page-3

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Exactly what I posted, that they are fully based in Western Australia now and all their liabilities have been payed off so there is just over 7 mill in the bank.

When I asked about how they are going with finding a AQUISITION and he told me they have been approached by three companies which they have rejected because they were to expensive well that completely boosted my faith that these are business men that are not hear to just please impatient shareholders and get any AQUISITION, they are here to actually find a business that will benefit them and their futures and in turn Benefit shareholder, for
    Example look at BUR they had a good she'll but destroyed it by taking up a business which will in turn create over 5 billion outstanding shares and force them to consolidate.

I asked is there any businesses they are interested in and talking to, and the answer is they really liked a business and have already started communication but nothing has eventuated yet and they are waiting for them to re open from holidays to see how things pan out, and that an AQUISITION should be done before the end of January.

Really we already new all the above, and it just felt so much better hearing it from the company than hearing it off hotcoper.

I encourage everyone to call or email and know that you won't get any more information than what they gave
    Me, so most likely there is more secretive knowledge that they couldn't tell me but I'm satisfied with the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $34.35K 4.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12693571 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3586 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.