CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

APY New Aquisition, page-58

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    The reason why I do not see the price going lower (Not saying  it can not and will not and  Like @CJTJ  & @Green Bull have stated "so what") is if you look at the chart below, the  price  of APY hit 1 cents for the first  time  of  it  listing on the 29th of  October 2014.

so any existing  shareholder who sold before the 9th march 2014 would have been selling at a loss and those who were buying were getting  in under 1 cent and as low as 0.002 cents.

from the  9th march to the 2015 to 2nd of  November 2015 almost the whole share register was traded and imo it was the above  buyers taking a profit and selling to the next lost of investors/trader (US)

From the 2nd of November to date almost the entire share register has been traded with an average price of about 1.1 cents, so either there are a few investors left that have bought under 1 cent taking a  profit or some selling for a loss due to impatience.

The way I see it  now, supply  is dry and with a good acquisition and  over $7 mill in the  kitty don't be surprised to see this reach long term resistance of 3.5 to 4.5 cents in a matter of days after announcement!

AZONTO PETROLEUM LTD.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.