AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

H - your'e on track.Hold a reasonable parcel fee held from some...

1. 287 Posts.
    H - your'e on track.

Hold a reasonable parcel fee held from some lucky tradig 2007/8.

As for 60c what's changed? It's been there before. Digging out my records I note I sold a parcel in May 2008 under margin pressure (thank you ASB) for 58c bought 8 mnths earlier about a third of that. Someone thought it was a good deal then. Where were they when it was 20c? The GFC intervened.

Have not looked at the AQD thread for well over a year I think and the company seems to be on to exciting things now and not the yawn we maybe think it is. Those that fly under radar will always be zzzz.

Added again at 15c a few months back for a look and feel. Sorry I did not add more when they were 12c or less the other day. Unfortunately there are so many bargains out there in the mining sector that the mind blurs.

Any cash-backed miner trading at a small premim to the cash in the bank has to be a good deal. Look for good management and a rising price of what they mine makes it a no-brainer. Factor in location and political risk.

Still the gobal mess lurking so nothing's risk-free.

DYOR.

If what you say is true it will get rerated. Will we have time to get a few more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1918950 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.