AQI 0.00% 2.1¢ alicanto minerals limited

AQI 2017

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not too much analysis on here these days so here are my thoughts.

Course of sales 24/11

View attachment 350468
    Course of Sales so far today (24/11). Pretty low value trades here, also see current buy / sell spread below. Bit of a gap there, but again no huge orders. Since the price has been falling off the base of the last drill results, I am wondering if this is an attempt to accumulate before anything is further announced.

BUY SELL SPREAD 24/11

2.png

PROJECTS OVERVIEW
    3.png

4.png

It seems the market did not react all too favorably to Arakaka main trend previous results, in my opinion they were still drilling over a very large area at this point and investors were looking for finalized results. I think there has already been some good analysis on these results previously. Note we still have new areas identified here and undrilled prospects (Goat Hill and 4 new areas with visible gold in drilling)

Hummingbird, Aviao, Gomes Hill and Xenopsaris (all part of Arakaka)

5.png

AQI stated 1500m of trenching to commence at Xenopsaris on the 28th October, with 15km of targets. We know that Hummingbird auger sampling is already underway. Gomes Hill has decent grade so far but is quite deep. I am personally most excited to see results for Xenopsaris south (90% of Xenopsaris has yet to be drill tested with nice auger results). Eyelash also sounds promising, with peak auger at 9.93 g/t , 141 g/t in shaft sampling, 33g/t in channel sampling, looking forward to seeing some drill results there.

Ianna
    and adjacent kings Ransom

6.png
    7km total Strike​

As announced by the company on 26 July 2016, historical drilling at Ianna has already delivered multiple potential ore grade intersections in the top 60m, with better intercepts including;
    o 50m @ 2.47g/t gold from 10m to end of hole
    o 48m @ 1.19g/t gold from surface
    o 14m @ 4.27g/t gold from 24m
    o 12m @ 3.84g/t gold from 20m
    o 12m @ 3.99g/t gold from surface

Ianna to me also looks promising with these decent intercept grades at low depth

I imagine the technicals are not looking great at the moment but I still believe in the fundamentals of AQI. Follow up rc drill results are supposed to be delivered in the December quarter looking at Purple heart and Pepperpot. We are also anticipating the 1500m trenching within Xenopsaris which will finalise the targets for the early 2017 RC drill program.

It seems to me they really do have a lot of potential targets (Arakaka alone is >300km^2), I hope this post shows the shear volume of potential sites we have and hopefully if they can successfully prioritize, we can receive some real results. I am not a geo, hopefully some of you can give some further opinions.

We have a lot of potential and now only $17M market cap.

Thanks Tom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $25.03K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 114068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.