AQI 0.00% 2.0¢ alicanto minerals limited

AQI mentioned in Far East Capital, page-14

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I don’t think the speccys for you balta. But I do get your frustration. The sophs and pros won’t let this fall over only if they can accumulate more. Some are sitting on a few bags already. Plus there’s been a capper at .20 for a while now. It’s literally a game of waiting people out. I hate the term shakeout but it is what it is. I reckon those smarter then me saw a CR coming. Do with this information what you will but something these guys have that a lot of don’t is patience.

@unknownshadow I have been thinking about how investors are seeing Sweden as possible lockdown territory In the coming months I’m glade you’ve mentioned it. The good news is as most know the CR was performed @13 I don’t see it falling below there currently so it sets a new base. But also currently needs some time to be forgotten about. This co insides with assays from drilling due in January and further 20000m. so for even those wanting out I’d personally just wait until next year when.it finds its new support base above this amount.

maybe it wasn’t a bad move doing a CR now before anything can go wrong in Sweden halting the project.

ill just sit down and wait for the big discovery to rock the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.