FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Aqua Please Come Back - all reply to show support, page-6

1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Zac I completely understand why Aqua would want to take his bat and ball and leave this forum. He stepped up and decided to spend time preparing a daily update, which we could all see was targeted more than anything to new investors or potentially new investers in FAR. And it had the added bonus of collecting many thoughts from many people in one place. He has a sunny side up personality and is an optomist but above all is a decent human being.he never bagged people out on his updates. And always tries to show respect unless attacked.
    So when idiots glibly try to tear down what he is trying to achieve and ruin his good work of course it hurts. It would hurt me too. I am proud to be fully human with real feelings, as I am sure Aqua is.
    So if he gets grief dished out for no good reason I can understand him leaving the forum. Believe it or not as soon as I read MIPs posts this morning I thought this would be the outcome.
    Folks there is nothing wrong with logically putting many side to an argument or discussion, but when it's insulting, undermining and disrespectful it has nothing to do with looking at both the positive and the negative sides of something, it's more to do with base behaviour. And I respect anyone's decision to walk away from base behaviours.
    Giddy up FAR

Stay well Aqua and I hope to see you on here again soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.