COZ 1.33% 7.6¢ commodities group limited

Aquaculture stocks, page-16

1. 4,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    Interesting subject Inchiqin, lets hope COZ can get a slice of the global demand in time. But for now I think that its all about COZ becoming cash flow positive from its current operation/s.
    I'm still awaiting news that its second acquisition has passed the regulators, seems until that happens the price won't be moving too soon. Mind you, I was surprised that those capping the price folded so quickly last week, and surprised that some anxious buyers pushed higher than it could otherwise have been - the advantage of the cappers was that it gave us a chance to buy some more stock before the bigger push upwards. Perhaps those cappers still have got a few shares too be dropped, I hope so as I've not finished picking up my quota, and I'd rather get them now before the whole market realises the opportunity. Mind you I can't see the price move too far before the next update on how things are going.
    As for Project SeaDragon, I also can't see much happening there for quite a while, one step at a time, and its important that COZ gets all the fundamentals right first on its smaller current operations, this will provide far more credibility for when the development of PSD is pushed harder, preferably when the share price is higher as there will also need to be more capital raised. As it is, with COZ and CSS being of similar revenue and size of operations at the moment COZ could easily move slightly more than 2x in share price (~13.5 cents) to match CSS market capitalisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.