DVP 1.00% $2.03 develop global limited

yea kemp pure rubbish came out of the board and a number of...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yea kemp pure rubbish came out of the board and a number of shareholders were told by the board that these options would easily be in the money and liberty indee would be a company maker.lies.even one of the anoouncements that came out after malroney came on board dated 27/6/08 "positioned for growth' started comparing jut to teutonic bore/jaguar 320 mil + market capitalisiation.what a load of rubish and on numerous occasions on speaking to the board liberty indee was huge and a company maker and argonaut was baking it all the way only to pull out of underwriting the rights issue.

the board recently knocked back option holders request for a new issue on the options due to us knowing the risks in investing in options.well all good them issueing themselves new options with 2 years to run recently after telling many that juto/jutoa options would easily be in the money with liberty indee being huge.the risks were there yes but harder to see through the lies.another hard lesson.lol.guess time to discuss these issues with asic and possibly get shareholders together to look at legal action.

part that gets me is i nearly sold my juto at 4.5 but a particular director kept sayin that liberty indee was huuuuuuuuuuuuuge..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.020(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.10 $2.02 $1.176M 572.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6243 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 1567 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.