SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Aquisition video, page-59

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    My comment was perhaps poorly worded and not intended as a slight on your professional expertise. I'm not trying to invalidate your experience, nor saying it has no relevance to how you present your opinion. I believe you have experience and insight into M&A and warranties.

Perhaps I was arguing the wrong (or a different) point in response to your comment, in which case I apologise. I read your comment as attacking "... as daft as all the people here claiming expertise on a subject they know precious little about". My point was that there are a number of unknowns here (the crux of the issue) and really no amount of expertise gained from working on other corporate deals lends itself to understanding what is not known in this case. Whilst not naming specific details in warranty clauses, placing your expertise above others, still feels and smells like speculating.

I've completed the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program, and analysed deals myself. That doesn't mean I have expertise on the unknown or a right to call people daft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.