AR9 7.50% 7.4¢ archtis limited

The problem for everyday investors is the total lack of...

1. 3,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    The problem for everyday investors is the total lack of information between investor web updates, it starts stretching the patience when something is presented but months go by without any reinforcement of what was stated months ago, it is a difficult hold with history proving it to be the correct course of action to sell into every announcement as it has only retraced back to starting positions once the hype dies off. Does this mean its a bad stock or an under performer? I doubt it is a bad stock but let us be critical of some management decisions, not that they were bad at the time but in hindsight some did not play out for our expectations. Now for my unqualified opinion, the high level of partners and the embedded defence deployment of software make this a reliable cash cow with sticky contracts and growth opportunities, this in my humble opinion makes the company a take over opportunity for a larger defence based entity to really push Kojensi NC protect and encrypt into hard to crack markets, but this can have sovereign implications, so why not have the Australian Government buy the company and integrate into a blanket protection mechanism for all of government cyber protection?
    How much does cyber crime take from our economy? This is a sure way to reduce ip and government data theft. What is the value add here? I first went all in on Archtis back in 2017 on specific government department wins, i saw the potential and that potential is ever growing but due to the nature of the business the market is not informed of confidential operations or some dealings, what we as shareholders do not know just may be our largest prize, all we need to know is in the company reports, reduction of operating expenses, increasing annual returns and growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $856 11.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 119766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.