LYC 0.46% $6.47 lynas rare earths limited

Both the auditors and Lynas refer to this as a restructuring of...

1. 7,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492

Both the auditors and Lynas refer to this as a restructuring of the JARE note. 'found' a debt repayment, and that AR was misleading. It was not a repayment a repayment would have decreased cash and lowered debt net effect ZERO.

Next Inever said the AR was misleading or took great time to find it. I clearly said when I posted my first post that I was very busy you can go back and look if you forgot. I had not even listened to CC or read AR except summery pages. Before Isay why let me say that I have been very busy and have not listened to CC. Ineed two straight hours to do this since I always listen twice. I have read thereport but have not gone through notes at all yet” Post #: 40255987 I did make amistake in reading headlines guilty as charged. It took less than a half hour to find, once I had the time I wanted and I said this multiple times apparently you forgot. My problem is not with AR it is the fact no mention of OTI was made in CC or press release. Both Lynas and Auditors flagged it clearly in AR. Which I pointed out there flags in Post #: 40274817. Do you have no pride will you change anything to sound correct?

So itis simple there are only three items in my calculation that they made 18 M. Which ones are wrong something you do not seem to be able to answer. Or Tell me how they go from 18M H2 to 70 to 90 M in H1 again soothing you have not done, with static Nd and PR prices. I want to end this. I agree with you that a monetary bet is out of the question. So let’s do something simple.

I sayEarnings will be 20 M possible 25 M H1 If price is below 35 Million you will post a one liner saying you are wrong. And not post for 6 months. You say 70 to 90 million so If prices are over 55M I will do the same. Note I gave myself a 10 M buffer I gave you 15 M. This excludes onetime items and exchange gains and loses. If you think there will be another OTI say what it is now and we will negotiate an adjustment. I track ND prices weekly the average for Q1 was under 300 RMB. You say with static prices. I want to be fair to you todays price of ND is 330. Lets use 315RMB which is well above the average price of H2. This is 75RMB 15.40 AUD x 3000tins = 4.5M bias in your favor, I am that confident. So we will convert and change to AUD for the delta, then multiply it by actual total tons of ND, Pr and NdPr produced during the half and adjust the profits up or down as needed.

“(2.With 1 in mind (if you can retain it), I have in earlier posts given my(predictive) numbers for Q1 and even FY20. If it wasn't so far away, I'd placea bet on it just to get rid of you.) “

I could not find these earlier numbers so could you give post or just say them again. Just Q1 will be fine. Maybe we could have a bet with no posting till H1 report on Q1. Just think you could knock me off for over 9 months. you would be a hero.

I haveone thing for you to think about. Neither AUS nor Eddie B has said a word in all this after my second post. If I was as wrong as you say does that seem a little strange to you.

As faras spread sheet I have never posted any of mine either. The fact is most would not understand my abbreviations. When called on to show something or I want to show something I can quickly past what I need into a smaller document. Add clearer labels and post it. I would not expect you to show everything just the facts that help you decide 70M to 90 m in H1. There are only a few things that could swing 18 M , over a AUD 50M swing, to your number could you give just tell us about AUD 30M of it or refute my 18 M number.

All Iask is if you will not refute any of my ideas clearly or take the bet(s) pleasejust drop the subject I will do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.47
Change
-0.030(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $6.047B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.52 $6.40 $29.03M 4.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80 $6.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.49 11087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.47
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.49 $6.49 $6.40 801079
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.