AR9 1.32% 7.7¢ archtis limited

AR9 $1+, page-218

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Absolutely! Knowing both the upsides and downsides of a company is essential in making an informed decision for your investment. However, that is also why you have to ask yourself whenever you may see a downturn and are considering selling, 'what were my reasons and rational for investing in this company, and has anything actually changed out of those reasons?'. By doing this you limit the emotional aspect of it and focus purely on rational decision making. Letting your emotions get in the way is the number one way to lose money on the stock market.

I just think it's funny how all these negative and critical comments about the company and how it's run only come out after a downturn, never when we're in the green. Case in point, its awfully quite in here today rolleyes.png. Granted again, it was only a select few perpetrating those comments in these threads but again, you can't let those people influence your emotions and decision making if your reasons for investing in the first place are still constant. Patience is key in this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $14.84K 192.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68602 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.