AR9 1.27% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Didn't initially or commsec didnt show it. Initially it just...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Didn't initially or commsec didnt show it. Initially it just said trading halt.

In any case, GLTH. I see big CR coming as this company isnt big enough to take care of contract that size so likelihood is they will either have to do a JV or CR. Unless if they got a deal where they get a big chunk up front, government pays in long installments so they will likely run out of cash before they get paid.

It also goes back to my very original point, There is no communication and I would never invest in a company that lacks communication.

Previously they failed to announce anything about their microsoft collaboration deal sighting, they didnt feel it needed an announcement when ASX was going to give them a speeding fine back in July.

The company keeps it secret that they are even tendering for a big contract, letting the SP be manipulated up and down, insiders take full advantage and then boom drop the bomb. How would those people feel now who bought in on no news when SP doubled and then sold out thinking it was just a daily pump and dump?

Personally I wish you all best of luck I would stay far away from this company as investment in it is way too risky as you could either end up buying too expensive or selling too cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $7.136K 90.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99998 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 54877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.