AR9 7.50% 7.4¢ archtis limited

I agree to your thoughts but IT industry works in different...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I agree to your thoughts but IT industry works in different ways, their Market Cap is 10 times their turnover or Book Value so I think in this financial year AR9 sales revenue would be 5 to 7 million and its market cap is 70 million which is justifiable, However, 7 million revenue is no way near to the potential of this company and IT security Industry. I expect management to focus on as you said big recurring contracts which will speaks themselves as good marketing strategy and focus on continues product improvement and development. Share price is of course gonna be smashed if Yankees got correction or i should say they see their real worth, that is the time you top up your portfolios, I have friends have thousands in their account not buying anything they say current level of US market is recipe to correction and they will buy later. No one likes share price to drop significantly but i think we all are prone to disasters and are sitting ducks as compared to big markets like US, China and EU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $856 11.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 119766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.