AR9 4.11% 7.0¢ archtis limited

Ar9 about to explode, page-41

1. 5,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    You're sounding a lot like someone chewing on sour grapes.

As CyberViber said, the sport is cybersecurity. A company providing everything (relevant to that industry) is going to do better than a company which only does a fraction of what's involved in their industry. Can Archtis do it? Um... not sure... Can Tesserent? Yes, sir!

In your take on the sporting analogy you're acting like Tesserent does a pile of irrelevant stuff, but it's all cybersecurity. It's not a basketball team which can also play a bunch of other sports, your analogy doesn't work. TNT is larger with more players. This makes TNT more dynamic with more talent to draw on. They're not hiring people who can also bake cakes or sell hardware or take care of babies, it is all cybersecurity. It's a brilliant business model, and in an industry where trust and dependability is critical, 'we can do everything you need' and brand recognition are big benefits.

Think about what you've observed over the last 50 years (or 30 or whatever if you're younger). Are we seeing a general overall trend across the world for businesses to become smaller and more fragmented and niche oriented, or for companies to get larger and offer more? When I was a little kid, giant megastores didn't exist. It was all little mum and dad shops. Go back a few decades and fast food wasn't really a thing, it was all individual stores. Now everyone wants to go to the big brands, even if they're expensive and terrible, because at least they're familiar. If the quality and price are better as well as having brand recognition, they're going to dominate. There will be a niche for smaller players when it comes to something like food or clothing etc, but not so much with anything to do with any form of safety. AR9 may have a successful future and I hope they do, but it's not an industry where being the little guy is a benefit. I mean, hey, if one entity is growing faster than another, which do you expect to be bigger down the track?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $22.09K 311.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57518 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.