AR9 1.33% 7.4¢ archtis limited

AR9 chart, page-396

1. 1,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    The success of AR9 will be heavily dependent on Government departments being financially secure and private Companies being profitable to invest boldly in cyber security rather than go for the minimal. That means Govts require maximum revenue from taxes and for Companies maximising returns for further investment in procuring goods and services - that's a self sustained stimulus which can be quickly triggered by a country's most abundant resources and expert services. For Australia that is oil/gas, mining, tourism. An artificial stimulus will only work short-term.

Biden has made it very clear that he is anti-oil, anti-gas and in fact anti fossil fuel of any type - which has adverse ramifications for other sectors eg Government and Tourism. I realise that he is just trying to secure the "green" vote. That would also increase cost of tourism services (transport and energy costs) - and tourists will go where it is cheaper. In a Co-vid recovery any Government would be foolish to hamstring recovery by shirt-fronting their most abundant resource performing sectors. That's why I think the Dow will dip - note I say "dip".

I think that a smart Government would introduce renewables stimulus on the back of a resource(I include human resources as in "goods and services with the natural resources) led sustainable recovery and avoid a transition to renewables based on subsidies. We saw the disasters in Europe of what subsidies can do to an industry sustainability, not to mention the motor vehicle industry in Australia.

AR9 business will be reliant on healthy Government department budgets and profitable private sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.