AR9 0.00% 7.2¢ archtis limited

i tend to agree - really like the industry and the company is in...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    i tend to agree - really like the industry and the company is in a good position and starting to win the right contracts, I just query whether what has been achieved in the last quarter (and year) demonstrates growth commensurate with a price spike.

my concern is the biggest revenue announcement this quarter was a renewal... already included in the share price as existing business. of course it's positive to know that the customers value the product and retention is promising, although not great in terms of demonstrating growth across the period.

ultimately I think the potential is there and the stars are aligning nicely what with the increased focus on cyber security, i just question if what has been achieved to date, in comparison with prior periods, is enough to avoid a post-quarterly dip.

has there been any further news on the various pipeline opportunities (DXC, NATO etc)? to me they seem to have been quoting a $15m pipeline for approximately a year but struggling to see solid conversion rates (or changes to the value of this pipeline). Appreciate the industry is particularly difficult to crack initially so this is not a downramp, just hoping somebody has seen an update I may have missed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $7.386K 100.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39556 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 3614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.