AR9 2.50% 7.8¢ archtis limited

I certainly hope AR9 is in just as good with Amazon Web Services...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    I certainly hope AR9 is in just as good with Amazon Web Services as well as Microsoft!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/08/11/amazon-nsa-contract/

NSA quietly awards $10 billion cloud contract to Amazon, drawing protest from Microsoft

The National Security Agency has quietly awarded a contract worth up to $10 billion to Amazon Web Services, setting off another high-stakes fight among rival tech giants over national security contract dollars.On July 21 the Redmond, Wash.-based Microsoft filed a formal bid protest with the Government Accountability Office, an independent federal agency that handles contract disputes, after Microsoft applied for the opportunity and was rejected. A decision is expected by Oct. 29.
    ---------
    The NSA has offered few details about the purpose of the contract. An NSA spokesman said the agency had awarded a contract for “cloud computing support services,” but declined to elaborate or specify who won it. “The agency will respond to the protest in accordance with appropriate federal regulations,” the spokesman said.

Two people with direct knowledge of the contract, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss proceedings that haven’t been made public, confirmed that Amazon is the awardee, and that the maximum value of the cloud deal is $10 billion. Amazon’s receipt of the contract was first reported by Washington Technology and later confirmed by NextGov. Both are trade publications focusing on military technology and procurement issues. Both publications said the contract carries the code name “WildandStormy.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $22.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $9.147K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50836 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 17288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.