AR9 0.00% 7.6¢ archtis limited

AR9 Top 100, page-171

1. 3,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    There are plenty of tired and frustrated holders in Archtis, but the old saying Darkest before Dawn probably applies here, the cybersecurity sector should via all empirical evidence be running hot but we are not connected on this outlook, should I say yet? Going back through all the web based updates, asx announcements and other content such as SAP employment advertisements requiring Kojensi knowledge certainly spells out a push to this company, so what is the end game? A few licenses or 100,000 license cases? I hear Banks, Defence, Government, Microsoft, all the US and world wide compliance in which Archtis leads and in many cases was the first one out there, Zero Trust! Archtis was using this terminology way before it became the flavor of the month word, the company spend has been massive, the hiring of reps has been massive, the name is out there, the spend on promotion and reps is being curtailed to a 50% reduction in outflow, all that is requires is for some of the fruit to drop from the many trees that have been planted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $4.882K 64.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 12897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.