AR9 1.25% 8.1¢ archtis limited

Good morning CD Goodness I wake up get a bit of stuff done .......

1. 5,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767
    Good morning CD

Goodness I wake up get a bit of stuff done .... thinks " lets take a a sqizz at Hotcopper
    over coffee .... before the days activities starts

Wow ...and there you are ...an " absolute devotee " of AR9
    ...... posting merrily away .

Looks to me like you must eat breath and dream AR9
    That's a lovely passion to have ...and an enviable skill

Tell me what are you going to do IF the company starts trading cash flow positive ?
    or ..... if say the share price climbs back to 30 , 40 cents ( plus ) - will that sort of ....
    cut a big hole in tour life .

You mentioned in an earlier post that you have " been here for years " ...and what a commendable claim to fame .

I'm thinking of writing to the board of AR9 - and asking that they reserve a place for you ,
    ( once they get to the next level of corporate growth )...... you could be their "sounding board " of ALL ideas & initiatives put forward - for solid debate & review before any implementation .

You could also be the "minder of the petty cash " throughout the various departments . Anybody requiring a draw down of $5 or more , will need to get past your 3rd degree examination . ..and provide a expenditure budget ...and heaven help them is they come in over !!!!

Meanwhile the 10 cent level you have dreamed about and predicted has been reached ? Are you going to take advantage of this price level ??? ...or has the entry price target been reached .

Have a great day ...the sun is shining and aren't we lucky to be alive .

Looking forward to the next chapter inn AR9's growth strategy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $12.07K 150.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113747 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 30300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.