AR9 4.76% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Indeed it's difficult to verify due to the nature of their...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Indeed it's difficult to verify due to the nature of their business and as you have rightly emphasised "embedded" may have been the wrong choice of words, however where there's smoke there is usually fire,
    • NATO has selected Thales to provide the first theatre-level deployable defence cloud capability, a compact and fully certified solution for end-to-end management and control of connectivity, applications and data hosting.
    • Nexium Defence Cloud was selected by NATO as it complies with the strictest military security and interoperability standards.
    • Thales's solution guarantees the sovereignty and strategic autonomy of the armed forces.
    As far as I'm aware this was initially a joint collaboration with Thales and Australian SME's namely Archtis with the ADF in mind. Couldn't find any reference to Okera or any other of the handful of coy's Daniel refers, could you???
    Regarding 5 eyes and Aukus, I can only reference Daniel & Kurt's repeated announcement and webinar mentions.
    MSFT partnership is solid as evidenced with the Thales collaboration and will ultimately result in additional MSFT partnering in the defence space. Exciting times ahead, let's see who MSFT piggybacks into JADC2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $92.26K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 447156 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.