arafat:the truth, page-2

1. 831 Posts.
    Gossip is the sole prerogative of not only women like her but also of the men like the people who conroll the Australian. But thats again something for people to be able to gauge for themselves.

The Palestinians do not live in poverty because of Arafats 'secret bak accounts' any more than those hobos who come out in cardboard boxes at night in the streets of LA or San Franscisco or New York or Chicago are there because George Bush and his family make billions out of oil and made more out of banking the Nazis. There is very little in the argument or the correlation they are attempting to make at the Australian. But that says more for the Australian and Australians than it does for Arafat.

The absence of running water, sewers, other basic amenities is the work of Israel who deny them even that. Yet that is only heard of in Europe and the other prst of the world where the 2,000 years of persecution cry means nothing. It is not newspaper editorial it is i the stements of Rabin, Sharon, Begin and even meir Golda that they are not deserving of such facilities and should go to Jordan. A lovely Hitlerian sentiment from his illegitimate children perhaps.

Arafat is he had billions stashed awa in such accounts was therefore no different to Thatcher, Kennedy, Yeltsin, the South American dictators (all democrats supported and protected by the US), Ferdinand Marcos and Estrada (US cronies and puppetts), the various pakistani dictators, Arabs like the Saudi's and even Saddam Hussein.

The question for the moralists who wish to forget the core of the Arafat issue is this. Wheree did they say he stashed his billions?? in Western banks?? then why do they not seize it and return it to the people through their own channels who feed them with this information??

Let me answer that for you. The critic countries have always (the west of Bush Blair and their ilk) lived off the immoral earnings of others in poorer and impoverished underdeveloped nations. They bank it. They invest it. Not too different from the money taken from your pockets and given to that smack dealer then banked in Switzerland and used to compromise some politician like the Indonesian secret service will tell you. But I suppose thats not interestnig enough because as the Chinese hjave vowed, all of your children will stick a needle up their arm and only then will the humiliation that precipitated the opium wars be aveneged.

Truth and Justice cannot be swept away by applying Rupert Murdochs morals. Now Conrad Black is to face justice for what he did which we did not see. bet your bottom dollar he will use the holoucast and 2,000 yeas of persecution to defend himself for his misdeeds. Arafat did not.

If they found the mising billions like Dick Cheney's and returned to the Palestinians, would the west coax Israel to return land they have unlawfully taken away from the Palestinians and give them back their rights?? If thats the case, then I will join in your hunt for the missing billions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.