ARU 2.63% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

arafura and rare earth patience still required

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Nope TCG, you still have to have an interest in life, ie a working one, but having ARU and NUP sure makes life a little easier.

Great day for Pirra96, up some 873 big ones in 1 day.

MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL HOLDERS, especially Adrianrig, for taking my advise with Arafura Resources. Young lady, you will do well in life, on your way to another unit on the gold coast.

Still consider ARAFURA RESOURCES to be THE MOST UNDERVALUED STOCK on the ASX. The past few trading days are JUST THE BEGINNING of a steep curve upwards for ARU/ARUO, a better investment than NUP, in my opinion. Nolans Bore is a COMPANY MAKER.

PATIENCE, where has pirra heard that comment before. PATIENCE, and plenty of it will reward the LONG TERM INVESTOR REALLY WELL. Arafura is proof of my comments over the past 2 years.

Remember Kalmsgie's posts with estimates of US$9 billion IGV at Nolans Bore. Well consider this, they have not yet found the north, east, south or west boundaries of this deposit, nor have they found HOW DEEP the RESOURCE actually is. IMHO, consider that when the updates come out, the IGV will increase to US$12 billion minimum.

Yes, there is a HUGE AMOUNT of UPSIDE yet in this very undervalued stock.

Time will tell. Always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $622.1K 3.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 2383835 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 365706 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.