ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

The difference being, many HC members don’t keep records and...

1. 2,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1812
    The difference being, many HC members don’t keep records and write notes to the board nor have the excess money or resources to challenge this scheme. It’s difficult to prove anything without evidence.

Let’s see DC and crew work there way free of this swamp.

@chokdee just because they have got away with it ‘in your day’, that’s not to say, technology, and communication hasn’t improved. So what they believed they could do in years gone by, is not necessarily the case today.

At worst, they will work hard to steal from us, you on the other hand can roll over. That is also allowed and depends how an individual is wired.

Also, contrary to your note above, I was challenging this back in February, in amongst many other items. I could only disclose what I knew until I had further notice- just required more evidence.

Here is a small section of the Letter DC received in Feb 2024.

SP decline does not impact you (until you own the shares) or Peter. i.e. Any SP decline until this point actually support both you and Peter. That’s were we are having difficulty understanding the alignment. i.e. if the SP was 70c. Would Peter really be offered 9M shares? In essence, poor work that has impacted shareholders immensely has provided him more benefits. It made me a little ill seeing this announcement, given the position we are now in, and considering the dilution ahead, coupled with more delays.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 22/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.