ARU 2.86% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earth, page-132

1. 15,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    I should highlight what Birchcorp is saying. The issue of incentive pricing is key to this whole thing. Those negotiations are going on behind closed doors for all the Australian companies. (The Chinese* tried to get behind those doors with NTU and the government gave them their marching orders at a visible level (but you can expect them to have spies/sympathisers active).

I.e. I wouldn't have a clue how incentive pricing would work for NTU selling concentrate to ILU. I don't think it's finalised yet.

I am happy to have Daniel Chuzzubo negotiating it for ARU. Now that plays into the issue is he getting paid too much for his job in shares?

All IMVHO

* I don't like grouping the Chinese as a whole and I believe Australians (laudably) generally do not. It's probably just the elites however, they are the ones running the authoritarian/totalitarian government and I see no other way part from falling into the trap of obfuscation /dissembling (slicing the salmi) they are doing everywhere most notably the Philippine reef territory ( I'm not even prepared to call it the South Chain sea because that is part of the obfuscation).
    I even see it in the South China Morning Post now (in the last two months or so).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $420.9K 2.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34451 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 3213407 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.