ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earth, page-24

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I guess Gina and more precisely HP is not stupid. I guess they have a way longer perspective on this stuff here. Gina is coming from iron ore and see’s there are harder times coming to make money or knows that she is on some kind of peak. So she searches for other ways to make money. Of course there is the electrification and this needs more and more minerals (even when she is not a fan she knows this is here to stay - at least this is what I remember). Her country Australia has way more to offer then just iron ore and so she saw REE is a thing. REE is almost used anywhere and under control of China. Due to that I guess she also believes there could be a demand for Ex China supply chain and/or a shock made by china to some sort of weaponize these materials.
    Here exposure is ARU, LYC and MP Materials in this space (not sure about Brazilian Rare earths?) aneven more but not so sure. So she more or less covers all sig. producers or advanced explorers in this sector. I guess her strong believe can only be that the share price will go up. When we have a look on all these shares in a one year perspective - they are all down. So I doubt that she compensates here loss by just lending shares to short? It could be that for now her intend is that the share price is not going up so that she can add for cheap but there has to be the point in time were you sell your shares. And I strongly believe she was not buying in all those companies to lose money with it. I can not believe that this is some sort of suicide mission. So with Gina in ARU and the government of AUS + the exposure to all the other companies I guess Aru will get a FID and in production and so the share price will go up.

Of course I can not predict the future and I can be wrong - so everybody has to verify by his one if they will follow my claims.
    I am open for discussion - thanks for constructive feedback

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $127.1K 803.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
130 5496103 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1763909 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.