ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

hi Klaru, ich empfehle für die Übersetzung Deepl....

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    hi Klaru, ich empfehle für die Übersetzung Deepl.

https://www.deepl.com/de/translator

Hier dein Post rein übersetzt - ohne ausbessern.

Hello,unfortunately my English is not very good, and therefore a bit exhausting, but with Google Chrome the translation actually works quite well. After the announcement by Reuters, I was able to order quite a few Larvotto shares and am of course very curious to see how the market reacts to this situation, because this is exactly the scenario I imagine with Arafura: if a raw material is not sufficiently available for the industry, whatever it may be, the highest prices are paid.According to our own study and a study commissioned by the Federal Republic of Germany, the facts are clear and unambiguous that the West must build up its own raw materials industry (raw materials to manufacturing)! A lot is happening in the background at the moment, and regular announcements such as how they will no longer export certain raw materials for their own security accelerate this whole process.and of course it won't happen overnight, but the course has been set.sorry,again in GermanTranslated with DeepL.com (free version)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $320.1K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 755853 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1341632 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.