ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

100% they are planning a mine Birch. As I suggested there is...

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1587
    100% they are planning a mine Birch. As I suggested there is great deal going on behind closed doors we are not privy to unlike the Insto's AND expect it when you least expect it.

The usd717 equity component was initially hard to digest - as I stated they didn't look to the skies and pluck a number - they know exactly the Insto's banging at the door wanting participation - there are two very strong indicators of such in my view:

1. Cornerstone investors (traders really) HP and other have now been offered two top ups at well below half their initial outlay. The most recent suggests to me management here certainly 10000% have substantial Insto participation arriving - they have communicated to initial cornerstone Insto's - unfortunately we can not invite them in at your critical - initial substantial input of 37c however here's another little sweetener along with your accumulation and we look forward to your further commitments in equity raising support and pushing our SP to fair value sometime soon.

2. Why do I consider 1000% substantial Insto support already locked in. Well the 717 is a clear and major indication.
    However in my following increased short position over at Lynas and subsequent huge Insto buying by no less than 4 major Institutions - they are all in like seagulls at the beach scrapping over a chip - the accumulation by them all at the same time is quiet something and is a substantial indicator to what is happening behind closed doors. Why the sudden urgency of Insto's - well they certainly know more than we do but even more - fkn way more importance and favorable is ARU is fully integrated Australian - ESG compliant - mine to ore oxide without the geo political inherent constraints/risks of Lynas LAMP.
    AND it almost appears these extremely well informed Insto's have a very strong read on future China supply as does Amanda at Lynas.

Of course the issue to we retail remains - frustrating as it is - the current low SP/Manipulation when ARU are in a position of strength and as you state here why are management advising the market now on advancing some smaller contracts you provide - management will simply state nothing binding at present. . Worry not - the future is very, very bright and the incoming news flow will be substantial - expect it when you least expect it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.