ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes the standard reply however really appreciate your incredible...

1. 6,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Yes the standard reply however really appreciate your incredible time and efforts.

I dunno much but Aus Gov - well all parties rely on donors and all start ups require funding - in ARU's Nolan's development case substantial and Instos equity is a must - in a challenging industry and securing financing environment.
    The long term as your early post today is fine as we long and Instos know. Unfortunately like many we just have to endure this shite - for an unknown period - as I say expect it when least expected. This is so counter tuitive to what our gov are pumping billions into - what the west are pumping billions into.

Really interesting the POSCO - STAR GROUP plans with permanent magnet plants set for EU - Mexico - Vietnam - US where Texas is one of three locations being assessed for a new PM factory to supply top US auto which suggests Ford - GM - Stelantis in media articles. Texas being where Lynas are to build a US funded processing plant - all three locations are substantial EV - Heavy V production locations.

Star Group themselves are quiet something re tie up with POSCO. Being the only PM manufacturing company from SK that started in mid 90s they are not the 20 years behind China that many media reports suggest - they have some serious expertise - wide products inclusive of non heavy Dysprosium - Terbium magnets. Given they have had a plant in China for many years unsurprising their tech capabilities....

No guarantees however if we are to be confirmed as substantial long term POSCO supplier as many are hopeful - incredible along with other tier 1 off takes and the SK significant one is a strong pointer.
    But I do not dismiss Lynas. Texas plant build and 2026 POSCO - STAR GROUP production plans to align with huge announced PM supply contracts announcement by POSCO in March of this year for US tariffs and import bans compliance also align.

Undoubtedly Gina knows. Through both her investments in ARU and Lynas. Instos are buying heavily into Lynas - shorting hard to they have really spiked. Seems to be they all want in and are keeping SP low to accumulate fully aware what's ahead in a next short few years - similar to that of ARU.
    With Lynas if anyone can explain to me the rationale of so many instos arriving on their substantial holdings register - yet SP remains mute. Manipulation same as current ARU and no doubt future ARU - They are two significant ex China future suppliers - they are not being shorted on failure - they are being shorted by instos for strategic accumulation and manipulating the sp to achieve such at a very low premium.

No way Lynas significant expansions on a whim.
    No way ARU close significant debt component without those creditors being satisfied with confidential off take pricing they and Instos are aware of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $226.6K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1778168 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 464840 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.