ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-1148

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1685
    On the money there.

My understanding is majorly an apatite ore, and vastly different processing through the Acid bake process being we only require a paste (say 250 degrees) and LYC go the powder needing huge kiln at 700 degrees. So, some respects less cost of production due to no need for that excessive heat which then goes to waste (electrical to heat).

For us, it’s a paste, and then drop in H20… seperate the S\L. Solids to tailings and liquids to precipitation reactions.

I recall at this point ARU have a few patents on the chemical they use for the initial precipitate and the balance of the process is fairly standard producing a carbonate, through to HRE, and finally the NdPr. They basically bin the Cerium.

As per above comment, we have the luxury of producing a phosphate along the way… apparently going to India. But the management have not confirmed the offtake as usual. Ie giving us the luxury of an extra 15% revenue!

It’s a beautiful process, well, us chemistry people love it!

Just a shame, the management haven’t the same skill as the chemists. Because this company has killed it in terms of cost of production being below $30!!

Let’s work on their people skills and ability to care for shareholders and we will have one successful company.

I recall a few people attempting to rubbish this process at certain stages of their life. All looking to buy into ARU.

Even the downramper ttroy was looking to buy ArU shares last week. So. I imagine he is still floating around stirring the pot.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: Today, 19:01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $162.4K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 4715307 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1542605 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.