ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-125

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1573
    and let’s see their pilot plant, proven samples, then customers agree to sample purity, then take to market and find offtakers, then organise FEED, then slot in the funders, the 4-5 capital raises to keep them afloat along the way and to fund these projects-all of which will cost in excess of $200M, oh and did I mention $250M build you noted and your comparing to an ARU REO production at $1.6B… with the same multinational clients with offtakes? You may need to compare with another project…

You are either very new to this game, or plugging ARR for your benefit... That detail your showing us is what ARU showed 6 years ago. I have not dived into the previous post of someone else in here several posts back, that you just happened to choose to ignore. Understandably, there is a genuine process that all funders and customers alike will need to vet. ARR is no exception, and ARR, is way way way behind the likes of ARU. To be fair, if you’re attempting to compare, you are embarrassing yourself.

Good luck with your venture, and we probably need to finish our convo, as it’s frowned upon in HC to cross promote other stocks…
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.