ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Take your points, but its hardly irrelevant, nor the WACC...

1. 7,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7032
    Take your points, but its hardly irrelevant, nor the WACC dropping on Thursday/Friday, as the backdrop for ARU commercial and share price prospects improve on this under either administrations. The wider picture for ARU significantly improved in the last 5 days:

“Before the Biden administration leaves office, we want to put forward a set of proposals for a group of like-minded countries that are targeted at this exact problem. How do you actually make sure that you’ve got sufficient incentives and frameworks in place to legitimately grow an alternative supply chain fast?“I think the single biggest thing the US and Australia can do, from a strategic perspective, is really create effective, diverse, resilient supply chains when it comes to critical minerals that have huge implications for clean energy, but also for our defence industrial base.” National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.

“On the critical mineral side, we both need to get serious about reducing dependencies on China,” the Trump administration’s deputy national security adviser told the Herald and The Age.“In that domain, the US has been identifying that as a vulnerability for around 40 years. I think the Australians could come forward with models for what they could produce, how they can produce, and how they could do better in this domain. You certainly have a range of key minerals. That’s a clear area where we can work together.”

The Ioneer deal and EXIM banks money already shows the very real influence of these strategies/policies for the future of critical mineral production capital, market demand and offtakes. ARU's share price will escape this last capital raise quagmire soon and return to respond to developments like this, with its commercial prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $607.2K 3.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1730596 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 226915 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.