ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

"How are your statements; not nasty, insensitive or derogatory?...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    "How are your statements; not nasty, insensitive or derogatory? But yes, you have immunity as Asperger’s gives you the right to say what you like hey. Doesn’t matter that my family is in your way… just run them all down."

Don't put words into my mouth. If claiming you "moronically stored jewellery in a makeup box and lost it" is somehow defined as nasty, okay I accept that. But it wasn't you, nor was I throwing punches like calling you a dog, which you were saying to me and much more! Or weird "lost all credibility" claims on the ARR forum. Why imply that I even have or had credibility on HC or anyone who uses HC? Instead, you've chosen to have my posts moderated, and across more than 300 posts over several years only YOU have had my posts moderated, while any other posts were moderated at my request. Hell, you even had me temp banned once for repeating the same post three times that was altered each time. Asperger's doesn't give me the right to call people dogs, let alone the right to say what I like. As for your family, I don't understand your statement. Don't presume anything because I'm different, but you should presume I know what I'm talking about in the REE space! I've closed my ARU position today and am shorting it now! Gina TO offer is taking too long, perhaps because the price isn't low enough yet? Expect ARU to sell for 40-550c low to high-end. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.