ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I'm not Birch, and that rude, egotistical megalomaniac...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I'm not Birch, and that rude, egotistical megalomaniac positively hates me, viscerally. Typo I meant to say expect to see a 40-55c, not a $5.50 takeover. But yes ARU over the next six or more months will be a falling knife. Wouldn't be wise to average down IMO but that's the only way 99% are going to make any money on this. You may be right and I can easily see a scenario however unlikely where ARU falls to a sub-50M MC. But it's a valuable piece of the critical minerals puzzle, but I know it won't become a producer until the 2030s, so the offtakes are off the table and those manufacturers will source NdPr elsewhere with a company that can deliver. When was ARU meant to begin operations 2006? Sometime before Lynas, it's been 18 years, it aint happening with lifestyle management/economists running the company. But they sure can spin their words and raise capital and everyone will collectively/delusionary continue with this sunk cost fallacy that is ARU. They're too invested and have lost too much to give up hope, too blind to see there is no hope with the current board/management structure. But there is still hope if the house is cleaned, but I'm shorting ARU now! Sold out today because of my treatment from someone on this thread. GLTAH Bonvoyage! Join the ARR team if you want a REE play!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.