ARU 2.63% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Head down arse up certainly Nomad. Plenty of time for D&D@Kal...

1. 6,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Head down arse up certainly Nomad. Plenty of time for D&D@Kal which was always primarily the gold sector but has branched out significantly over past 5 years and as a result of more attendees special Qantas Syd to Kal flight is added - people rent their houses for mega bucks to companies due to low availability of accom etc - the Singapore presentation far more important last week.

Is this the turning point? My call of 18c Friday off the mark! Can we have 2 green days in a row - most certainly (yet of course the picture remains in coming years. Currently very favorable circumstances:
    - low volumes.
    - NdPr highly favorable pricing swings - arriving earlier than industry forecasts on early demand spike.
    - Quarterly report Monday with anticipated very positive progress - could be telling.
    - High time we closed out the remaining finance and off takes and released to market.

I'll say it again. Viewing Lynas quarterly reporting is a must as is some of the quality posters on their forum. CEO advised only China Northern Rare Earths and Lynas are making minimal margins at the current low pricing levels (something ex ARU CEO GL repeated in past). One would suggest the industry expert forecast for late 2024 and into 2025 are going to - already are be realized as demand increases - NdPr prices track north.

ARU poised to deliver the remaining critical off take and finance details coinciding with very favorable NdPr pricing - perfect set up - will shorts begin to taper off - another perfect scenario if they look to reduce their position at the same time - please no more escape routes for them.

Sentiment shift from hold to "buy" - the time has arrived. Just my view DYOR.

If as expected Biden signs the TikTok draft - will we see China retaliate as previously with high stakes tit for tat exchanges that have clearly seen recent RE - graphite export bans! Always simmering these plays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $795.5K 4.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 2717896 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 591590 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 2982928
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.