ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Never been more relevant the term "where there's smoke there's...

1. 6,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Never been more relevant the term "where there's smoke there's fire". The Buffet term "focus on what the company is doing" is also a defining investments strategy - although water were murky for retail they were crystal clear for the wealthy - the well informed and mining sector giants. Take a look at BHP takeover on large Prominent Hill copper miner - and now Anglo takeover. Renewables will consume huge amounts of copper in which large deposits are simply not available with many existing large operations mining deeper and lower grades etc etc. Take the renewables demand for RE's whereby a very similar scenario of supply constraints yet for different reasons.

SMOKE THERE'S FIRE.
    Dec 2022 HP arrive at ARU as cornerstone investor. Much jubilation and positive SP arrives only to be sheorted down soon after for the next 16 months and my theory on large accumulation - not paper profits ensue (I may be wrong - probably am - usually am!). Our retail waters were murky and we were advised poorly on timelines - of course the Insto's in SPP were advised differently for we now know 100% management were never going to deliver the FID as we were advised - that's clearly not ok - yet it is how the BEOT operate.

Amanda Lacaze invited to dine at Whitehouse 5 months ago thereabouts on a rare occasion they open up to host a friendly and attends rubbing shoulders and discussing at length whilst on her visit. Clearly Lynas had been approved around USD 200million to build a refinery separation plant in Texas but there is much more discussion going on re Chinese import tariff's - how much can Lynas provide the US in such events given Lynas increasing production substantially which many speculated where is all that supply going to.
    Soon after - a couple of months thereabouts rumors of a Lynas tie up with Mountain Pass debacle. Perhaps there is pressure from US gov for such to happen to - remove the Chinese ECE or Shenghe I don't recall component as we saw with ARU - ECE - to then fast track the mess at MP and get the place operational and producing as Lynas has proven with LAMP operations.

Gina is hanging out with Amanda - not sure may have been the not long ago Australian of the year awards. There was something in the media I just don't recall exactly - something on one of the other complimentary of the other. Then surprise, surprise HP take a stake in Mountain Pass and Lynas - may have even discussed other RE prospects earlier days re BRE a quality clay heavy's HP - HP are certainly getting some significantly good advice and acting smartly on such and that's how the BEOT operate.

Goodness me things are really moving fast - where there's smoke there's fire - could never be more relevant - an inferno arriving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $735.5K 4.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 369592 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 929018 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.