ARU 3.03% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-694

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    U.S. defense needs: US on track to establish domestic rare earths supply chain for defence, official says - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)

US on track to establish domestic rare earths supply chain for defence,

The United States is on track to establish a domestic rare earths supply chain to meet its defence needs by 2027, a senior defence official said on Wednesday.

The U.S has been driving the build out of a global supply chain for rare earths, metals used in magnets for green energy industries and defence, beyond dominant producer China since COVID upended global supply chains early this decade.

"We are on track to meet our goal of a sustainable mine to magnet supply chain capable of supporting U.S. defence requirements by 2027," Assistant Secretary of Defense for Industrial Base Policy Laura Taylor-Kale said at a mining conference in Perth.

Australia is classified as a domestic source of supply, alongside Canada and the UK, for critical minerals for the U.S. under the Defense Production Act and the U.S. has been offering funding opportunities to Australian mine developers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.087M 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29410 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 934084 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.