ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-729

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Get your point. And I think it’s not that I have been waiting so long it’s just that I have been experiencing so many changes in economy, framework, circumstances, and the macro environment that I think the time is now to nail everything down, print it in bold letters and start installing the production plant.

again, you are right, being cautious of the fine print and evaluating strategic options.
    but one thing among others I also learned in a lot of years in the industry: others don’t wait for you to get ready.

and also political situations can change. The last 3 years worked definitely in our direction. Western world is decoupling from china, other Asian countries want to get independent from the overwhelming power (economic and other powers…) of china. America first is also playing into our cards and also the current strategy in Europe to get independent from china.

now, anything can change. I realize a lot of bosses from the car industry in Germany who are against tariffs on Chinese cars because they know Germany is so much depending on china as a market.

anybody who negotiates with aru is also negotiating with others so i think it will be the overall complete package that is convincing in the end any customer and investor. And speed and execution track record is also one element in this package.

but bottom line: yes, we don’t need to get nervous here, time is on our side regarding the increase in demand in REE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.