ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-795

1. 2,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1874
    Hi NP,

Interesting enough, there would not be anyone that does have your answer. There are many forces at play.

In the background, we often speculate when there have been several up days or down days, but seriously, that’s all it is, just speculation.

When in serious concern weeks or months, we do often reach out to ask some questions to people with more knowledge than ourselves, but in essence we just throwing around ideas.

With the couple of days we saw, I felt a little someone playing with the SP. It was disorderly, so something that you and I would get banned from doing if we traded. Ie Commsec would boot us. A great example was last week, when they dumped 7M shares in one hit. A purposely traded manipulation, that if traded orderly would have given them higher profits. But, they substituted higher profits to help drop the price… seems very dishonest, and is the reason from time to time emotions fly in here.

For your interest, ARU materially agree with @suitsurfers modeling, and subsequently, they are working on their own. This modeling indirectly suggests ARU has large upside on our value. @suitsurfer kindly allowed us to forward the workings.

I hope all works out well for you!
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 17/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $607.2K 3.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1730596 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 226915 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.