ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Despite me selling a chuck of my shares at 17c, I ain’t no down...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Despite me selling a chuck of my shares at 17c, I ain’t no down rammper for the sake of it so I’ll give my opinion.

I think it’s more positive than negative. Working in corporate, there’s no doubt ARU would’ve had to give strong justification as to why they needed the delay. IMO, it means FID is close or close enough to 100% that they asked for the extension.

This wouldn’t have been a case of them asking for a 1 month delay just to buy themselves time. The Gas company would’ve asked for solid reasons.

There’s also multiple reasons why, and it could be a sake of ARU just buying themselves another month. But I doubt the gas company would’ve let ARU pull that move beneath them.

Given the extension though, it has probably cause concern for several investors, hence why the SP is in free fall, even after back to back positive announcements.

In my history of the stock market, I’ve done a stop loss at break even, only to see the SP tumble from $1.60 (the price I bought and sold) down to 2.7c (saved myself a lot of losses). ZNO.

However I’ve also sold at a small loss to try and get in at a cheaper price, only to be burnt in the long run. Bought APT at $14, sold at $12, went to rebuy at $8 thinking it may drop a bit more, never repurchased and it flew to $150.

In this case, I reckon ARU can fall a bit more (10-13c) before doing a strong rebound. But it needs FID, this is something I’ve mentioned a few times.

Without FID the business can’t start its next chapter and will be controlled by the powers who have been manipulating it for some time.

Needs more buyers and believers right now to push this back up to 20c without any announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.