ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback. Yes, that was my first...

1. 2 Posts.
    Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback. Yes, that was my first contribution, a bit sad, right? ;-) But I have to start somewhere and didn't have anything smart to add so far (which suddenly makes sense when you explained me I'm stupid ;-)). I just asked an open question without hidden motives because that's what forums have been created for, right? But in general I really appreciate the information you provide regarding ARU.

I understand that new material compositions will probably be far from perfect, my 'fear' (in general innovation on that front is a good thing) at this moment is that a higher market share of NdPr-free magnets could reduce the supply gap forecast. If efficiency gaps become smaller they could improve their market share, no? But probably I should have investigated a bit more. So the project I linked is about AlNiCo improvements which are focussing a lot weaker magnets (https://5eadvancedmaterials.com/wp-content/uploads/ElementsVisualCaptialHowStrongAreRareEarthMagnets06Jul22.pdf), right? Maybe I am also searching for alternative explanations for the current SP development (besides the "let's complicate ARUs conditions towards FID" which is the only other one I believe in at this point).

I agree that AI is very much on top of the hype cycle currently but I think the comparison with the "saving the rain forest" idea is not fair. Materials research is a very concrete and specific topic (of course with industrial feasibility and transfer to production processes being the biggest challenge) while "ecosystem management" is a very complex one. But with ex-China supply chains coming to life I would expect some innovative approaches to be found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $247.3K 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 1176814 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 121808 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.