ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-829

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1573
    I’m definitely happy to discuss all topics; pros and cons, but the way I saw your post was as follows;

When you walk into a big party for the first time, you don’t walk in offending the party with wild statements, unqualified and at odds with everyone in the party. Reading the room would suggest the majority of the crowd is pro ARU. So adding context with your post would have been great.

With regard to the comment that AI can discover and test real life magnets, that’s like saving the rainforest.

This group you mentioned is gathering money to test, via AI, and it took me ten minutes to research that info. Something which you could have done prior to posting, and then you could add context to your post.

The AI: if not a scam to fleece unsuspecting shareholders into giving away money… then at best it will provide an ordinary outcome - not being able to place this magnet in EV’s which if you have read previous posts will see that is the large part of NdPr slice, and also provides the 70% deficit modeled by @suitsurfer

AI is not the solution to not using our brain, it’s often a lazy cop out for suggesting solutions to problems with no answer.

Ai will have the answer to everything ?? Will it I ask? Good luck testing magnets at high temps and speed for durability over many years…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.