ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thing is ARU are not alone. As frustrated as we are look at PLS...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Thing is ARU are not alone. As frustrated as we are look at PLS and other lithium - Syrah graphite - other RE producers whom all have one thing in common - China's refining requirements. PLS and more recently Albermarle have taken it upon themselves to sell via auctions - the other lithium co Gina bought into just announced selling to China something they previously stated they would not. Until more refining capacity arrives ex China and end products - cathodes/anodes - magnets are made ex China they control.
    This is what makes ARU a stand out in my view - a shovel ready - an early mine to refine/separation ex China with many Tier 1 partners globally that many potentials could only envy.

One could place more/all money in fixed term deposits and be void of the current - future shenanigans. Yet in 5 years when near full production and stage 2 being rolled out I anticipate some far more substantial gains with investing in ARU. After all this is the Insto's play - 5-10 years or more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $127.1K 803.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
130 5496103 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1763909 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.