ARU 2.86% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Arafura Rare Earths Ltd, page-994

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856
    Thanks for the link and shortcut Eddy.

Whats interesting and rings true across this video, is how wrong these so called experts are… This video is a prime example of how little people know about this industry. The facts they state are very wrong.

The feel of the video, the idea behind premium on ex-China pricing etc. will prevail. Ie it’s why everyone is scrambling over these shares. The ‘positioning’ so to speak. The anger from us existing shareholders that they are giving and dividing up the company and also keeping for themselves.

I encourage everyone to listen to the video, pick the very inaccurate statements. But know the general feel is right.

The media, and the research houses and many on here have very little understanding.

Many are painting pictures of what they interpret, but most are very removed from be accurate.

It’s complex, no denying, so I don’t have a dig at these commentators, but to say one thing. Be very careful who you take your guidance. As these guys are pro ARU, and so am I. But they are wrong in their comments.

Interesting times with everyone scrapping for the pie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.