ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi reganbaha, by direct contact with the management I got...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi reganbaha,
    by direct contact with the management I got notice, the container vessel carrying all the demounted parts of the huge drilling device is expected to arrive this weekend at Fremantle in time.

Now lets do some guesswork:
    Transshipping normally is fast; customs may take some time, could be a week or even more; transportation by road train to site will be another week. Specialized man power for assembly has to be flown in, so Aileron road house will be a crowded place in the midth of July. With an experienced team I expect a couple of weeks to assemble the rig and drilling will commence in August.

This time I would appreciate very much a close information by Arafura's management because never ever a REE-deposit and the follow up metallurgical process had been investigated so carefully with a really representative sample: Yes it takes time to proceed with important steps diligently. Our patience will be remunerated anyway.

Gl?ckauf (salute of underground miners in Germany, from the dark to the light again!)
    RMIN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $226.6K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1778168 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 464840 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.