AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

aragon, page-3

1. 337 Posts.
    JD

the only thing that I can see that throws a spanner in the works is the following statement on Great Fingall at the end:

"Note 1: Great Fingall JV Claim
    There is a 49% joint venture interest claim over the Great Fingall deeps from 500 metres below surface. The current total resource included in this area is approximately 927,000 tonnes @ 9.1g/t Au for 271,000 ounces."

If this is the case a lot of ounces will be lost. Not sure if anyone has been in contact with the company over this. I noted this initially but it was dismissed as nothing but it also keeps popping up so it may be more than nothing. Needs to be resolved asap and maybe not given the attention it deserves internally.

I've looked at the costs and BB total $561/oz includes potential capital development (processing?/unclear, ?) (without $465/oz) and for an incredible $360/oz (or $243 without cap development) for the Golden crown/Great Fingall. Overall quite good.

I think a lot of people may still be on holiday and it should go one way or the other in the next week or so once everyone is back. Hopefully up but I've given up on predicting the way this is going to go. I still think its a long term sell once it runs but keep topping up when and if I have the cash available and the price gets to the ridiculous level....like now. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.