ITE i.t.& e limited

Just a reminder yet again...RE the stacked sell side of the...

1. 558 Posts.
    Just a reminder yet again...RE the stacked sell side of the depth.... it is clear as day ...to see the artificial manipulation here...

They want in... and will do all they can to get in...

Interesting to see the transfer of weath from the smaller investors like us...to the big boys when the 4.5 m loss was released.... they just mopped it all up... hence the propped up price...

And now yes again they are playing their games to give the illusion that every one wants to sell.... Notice all those 300k sell orders? stacking the sell depth funny aye... watch closely... watch them get pulled back as the price moves upwards... Sad thing is that sometimes ...the smaller guys like us gets fooled sitting in the sell que with them... and those shares get gobbled up on the buy side(by a off screen buy) by the same big fella who was sitting in the same sell line as you...

I watch very closely and have seen these packets move around like musical chairs...I make notes of them... the sizes and where they try to hide...

Be wary... these guy are actually pretty good... the wolf in sheep's clothing

AA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.