ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE) HI 55mm55-- jut love the pseudonym 55mm55--makes me...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

HI 55mm55-- jut love the pseudonym 55mm55--makes me just hanker for a couple of chocolate MM&m's !!

Yes 55mm55-- A almost "guaranteed" 70% gains--in 21 -25 days now--(feb being a very short month and Monday being the 5th Feb already-- with almost all ....downside.... now accounted for--- and bascially now-- "off the table"-- is my assessment --....

Looking at Both the negatives and positives--- 55mm55 and the likely Decision Tree based-- permutations and combinations and probabilities-- this is now ready to go & looking .... more than; Go for launch & .... aokay.....

And this Result I predict; within 17 to 24 days ......from Monday 5 Feb-2007-- is my assessment....

But first upward moves ....will now start .... on my.... 'read of it&e catalysts and market'-- early this coming Week....and probably Monday 5 Feb-- will get it&e (ITE) quitely but quickly .... off the blocks .....

- For those.... who comprehend .... qualitative Competitive Comparative Advantage Global Assessments --aligned to a Trillion dollar Industry-- this assessible likely 'factual outcome' ; is now EASY to assess, analyze and calibrate--....imo.....

Capital ....will now begin; to flock to a company like (ITE) with these improving " blue chip bank contractural runs on the board". ... compting against American Co's in their own backyard....

Classic Inflection coming like a Tsunami....

- And frankly; I could even quite conceivably--- see a "4"-- at the front end of the share price 'number'-- by end of Feb/early March---- is my frank view.

........ Watch This Space .......

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.