ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I think the GoG need to be extremely careful this time around -...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I think the GoG need to be extremely careful this time around - the wrong final decision would be very detrimental to Greenland for decades to come . I hope they decide after deep thought and proper research that Act 20 should not apply to ETM. This would be the logical and best option for all concerned in my view.
    I'm sure the government will have been advised, and must by now have a good idea of how Arbitration is likely to pan out - from everything I read, ETM have a pretty solid case.
    If we assume ETM win in Arbitration, it shouldn't matter what final decision GoG make in June, mining Kuannersuit, must be allowed to proceed in the end as I understand by Danish law, both parties must fully comply with the Arbitration decision, i.e. Act 20 does not apply to ETM.
    If Arbitration goes against ETM, GoG will face a costly legal battle with possibility of a massive compensation payout. Logic may apply and GoG should decide to exempt ETM on Act 20. I think ETM have made all the right moves in this mess so far . Let's hope it's over quickly in ETM's favour before the end of June, and that an exploitation license is forthcoming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6481 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.36am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.